Instructions for completing Application Form:
- Please ensure you have read the Waterford City & County Council Economic Incentive Scheme for Vacant Properties in Urban Areas 2021-2022.
- Please ensure that all required documents are submitted with your application form as failure to do so will delay the processing of your application form and may result in refusal of an application.
- If your business is located outside the city/town/village centre please ensure that you provide all necessary information required at Clause 10.1 of the Scheme indicated at 1. above.
Checklist of items to attach to application:
- Letter from the landlord (template attached in Q10) demonstrating that rent has not been increased over previous 5 years and that the current rent will be maintained over the period of the scheme.
- Proof of rent for last 5 years or proof of vacancy for same period completed by the landlord or letting agent
- Confirmation that the property has been vacant for at least one month from the landlord or letting agent
- Copy of lease if applicable
- Evidence of ownership if applicable
- Photograph of the unit